I selected a linen-look poly-rayon fabric from Hancock Fabric and yes I need more of this fabric. This sews up wonderfully AND iron beautifully! It 50% rayon and 50% polyester and holds its shape quite well. I didn't make any adjustment to the pattern and stitched it up based on the size 18 measurements.
Cost of Project:
Since the fabric was not in my stash and it was on sale, around $16.00. No complaints here.
I do have plans to make at least two more. I would love to do this in an Ankara print or even a novelty print. Now that I think about it perhaps in a two color combination. Ahh, getting all kinda of creative ideals over here, lol. I hope everyone that participated in Rin sew along enjoyed their creation, I know I did! Once again Rin, thanks for being a great host!