Skip to main content

Almost off the needles..

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Lots of knitting going on, working through my stash. Yes, I have a yarn stash and I hoard knitting needles (especially when they are given to me).
How To Make A Tivoli Slouch Hat@lionbrand.com

This is a cute slouch hat and free, yep, free pattern from Lionsbrand. It the Tivoli Slouch hat and again a great gift ideal. If you don't have a Lionbrand account you can create one or get it pattern from here from Joann.com. It your basis knit and stockinette stitch with some slip stitches and yarn overs, the end result is the cute hat. I do a lot of my knitting while I'm commuting so I like easy, travel-able projects. I do believe this is anther Red Heart yarn, just can't remember which one, lol. Hopefully my resident photographer will be up to par to take some photos soon. Take care!

Knitting and sewing and loving everything about it!

Comments

The Creative Crew