Skip to main content

McCalls's 6959 - Sew Along hosted by Sew in Love.


When I first sewed this dress I made View A and it sure came out cute! So when Rin of Sew in Love was so kind to leave me a comment on the dress and mentioned she was hosting a sew along, I knew it was time to make it again, especially with all the comments I was receiving when I first wore it.  So this one will be my first dress for the spring, how awesome is that?

This time I'll stitching up View D and my fabric choice this time around is a linen. I stopped in Hancock Fabrics for snaps and thread and the material was on sale and next thing I knew, I visualized my dress. I almost selected some cotton but this is just as fluid and comfortable. This week she posted part two and I have prepped, marked and basted what I needed before I get started. Now it off to the machine! I'll be sure to keep you posted when it's completed.

Comments

  1. Alright! I'm exited to see this version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vanessa, I really like the linen fabric that I picked up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Creative Crew