Skip to main content

Sewing much? Why yes.

Yes, yes I have been sewing and everything I took pictures of, well, resident photographer accidentally deleted them. So I will share with you another time. Anyhoo, the special dollies in my life received new outfits. I was able to add these two pattern from Simplicity to my ever growing pattern arsenal. Simplicity  4707 is a classic vintage look pattern that offer doll sizes 12 - 22 inches a full wardrobe. This will be work great for the various "ladies in my life." American Girl pattern S0170 was one I could not resist so I picked it up too. My way of saying good bye to Hancock Fabrics.



I had a chambray dress that I made that had a hole in it so I figured the dolls would benefit from it and so they did. Below is Lauren and she wear the denim skirt I made from the dress. I preserved the hem so I wouldn't have to hem it. Her top is made from some leftover fabric from a tunic I started that needs to be finished. It kept getting caught in my walking foot so I had to leave it alone. I was getting frustrated.
Here is Isabella in her re-fashioned dress using Simplicty 4707 vintage pattern. It is View C which I used a piece of the denim for the bodice and used a baby shirt that I got from the Goodwill for the dress. Good use for .20 cents wouldn't  you agree?

For little Miss. Scarlett, she ended up with a top made from a toddlers dress that was too cute to pass up. Since it contained a shirred bodice I stitched up the back to fit her and added the straps. So cute.

So I am hoping share more soon. I going to finish my tunic that I started and share with you some dresses that I had completed.


I hope all is well with everyone and create something beautiful this week!


Comments

The Creative Crew