Skip to main content

The reason....

Related image

Hello Everyone, 

I hope everyone has been being creative. I have in a sorts No, no sewing going on over here. Just packing up and moving to a new place. I'm not really feeling it at all but, sometimes you got to do what you got to do. Sure was hoping to be in a beautiful new home but that not how the chips fell so I will take my time and find another new home. I still haven't packed up my sewing machine yet so maybe, just maybe I might be able to turn out something. Will see. Did I ever get my pics from my clients to share?, no, the heathens have been to busy, lol. Once thing I did discovery while packing, I discovered a box of fabric, yeah, you read that right, a box of fabric I forget about!! Clearly I have enough to continue the stash busting I'm suppose to be doing. 

Ahh, life is good!

Comments

The Creative Crew