Skip to main content

McCalls 6994 - Handkerchief Hem Skirt


Pattern Info:
McCalls Sewing Pattern - 6994


The sizes range from XS-XXL which translates to sizes 4 to 26. The envelope reflects Misses sizes ranging from XS -Med, then L-XXL. I will be sewing this up in a size L which will be sizes 16-18. As you can see from the pictures on the envelope this is another staple to have in your wardrobe. 

Material Selection:
A knit from my stash. It a beautiful paisley print with colors of fall. I will be sewing View F. It can be sew in Matte jersey, interlock and ponte knit.


Cost of Project:
Free. Another fine textile in my stash, how great is that!


Conclusion:
This is really a easy skirt to sew and for those new to sewing it is a great beginner pattern too. There is minimum alteration, if any! I have it cut out and ready to go. See you soon!



Stitching and knitting and loving everything about it!

Comments

The Creative Crew