Skip to main content

THANK YOU CURVY SEWING COLLECTIVE!!



How important? Very important to me. I was won of the winners in the Curvy Sewing Collective Wrap Dress sewalong that was hosted in October. Yes! Me! What a great experience it has been too. I never participated in one so to sew along with all the participants was like, AWESOME. I think what I like most was the tips along the way while sewing with knits. I never did a lot of knit sewing but I am hooked!


Here is a link of official winners that were announce on November 7th. You can click on their names and read about there experience as well on there respective blogs. Alicia dress is so cute and she looks ready for the holiday gatherings and Debbie is the perfect wear to work then socialize after work dress. I really do love Vogue 8379 as my go to wrap dress. I will continue to reach out for this pattern throughout the season. This is truly a timeless classic



Thank you to everyone that placed a vote. Thank you to our gracious host Jenny. Thank you Smuggler's Daughter. Thank you to everyone in the Curvy Sewing Collective. 

Comments

  1. Congratulations!!! It's well deserved! Enjoy your prize :-). I liked the two other winning dresses too, you all did a wonderful job! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so love this dress. I'm hoping to find Alicia material at Hancock fabrics. I want to make a wrap top. I really enjoyed the experience.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Creative Crew